We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit our Website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to our website, you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have opt-in with your name and contact details.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, you may contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) by e-mail at [email protected]
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you provide us with your personal information through the Website, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
You must only submit to us information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we collect from you may be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of our Services and/or access to our Website;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to audit the downloading of data from our Website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our Website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our Website; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us.
- When you provide us with your personal information through the Website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances YesLiveWell.com may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
YesLiveWell.com may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, managing our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by YesLiveWell.com. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavour to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas, YesLiveWell.com take steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the PDPA.
YesLiveWell.com does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
YesLiveWell.com ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by YesLiveWell.com, please contact us.
YesLiveWell.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit YesLiveWell.com, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website
- The pages within the Website which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our Website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our Website and the services and products we provide.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Website more convenient and useful to you.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Website. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
NO SPAM, SPYWARE, OR VIRUS
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on our Website. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via our Website. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YESLIVEWELL.COM HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF YESLIVEWELL.COM HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST YESLIVEWELL.COM FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, please feel free to contact us.